There are a lot of products and services available in the market. Consumers find it difficult to choose the best product that meets their needs. In order to help consumers with that process, we have compiled a list of Top 20 Best Crossbow Cocking Device, which will allow them to make a more informed decision when buying any product or service.
Before finalizing these products, our team considered numerous factors, such as customer feedback, features, specifications, and price. This list is a useful tool for all of our readers who are looking for The 20 Best Crossbow Cocking Device. Hopefully you find it useful!
Best Crossbow Cocking Device
CenterPoint AXCCRANK Power Draw Crossbow Cocking Device
$74.79 in stock
1 used from $64.99
- UNIQUE MOUNTING SYSTEM – Easy in-field on/off so you can draw the bow with confidence
- AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN – For left and right-handed users
- REDUCES DRAW WEIGHT UP TO 70% - Crank makes it easier for anyone to draw the bow
- FITS MOST MILL-SPEC BUFFER TUBES
- COMPATIBLE WITH CENTERPOINT ARCHERY CROSSBOWS - Sniper AXCS185BK, Sniper AXCS185CK, Sniper Elite AXCSEW185CK, Dagger AXCD190FCK, Amped AXCA200FCK, Heat AXCH200GCK, Gladiator AXCG200CK2 , Spectre AXCSPE185CK , Mercenary 390 AXCM190GCK, Mercenary Whisper AX
Barnett Archery Universal Crank Cocking Device | Crossbow CCD Compatible with More Than 65 Different Crossbow Models, Black, one Size (BAR20020)
$104.67 in stock
7 used from $80.24
- barnett crossbows - the most trusted name in crossbows since 1952
- barnett’s universal crank cocking device will get you ready to shoot your crossbow faster and with less physical strain without impacting your shooting experience - simply turn cranking handle to pull back string
- handle adjusts for right- or left-handed use
- easy-to-install crossbow accessory attaches to the stock of your crossbow to reduce cocking resistance by as much as 93 percent - 13 lbs. maximum force required to turn crank
Barnett Crossbow Rope Cocking Device
$11.97 in stock
- Decreases cocking tension by half;Can be adjusted to fit both the bow and the user;Handles allow for firm hold
- Compatible with all standard draw Barnett crossbows but does not work for any Barnett Reverse Draw/Cam bows. Barnett Models that this item is not compatible with include 78246, 78061, 78057,78201,78205, 78230, 78210 & 78212.
- Lets you manually cock your weapon while reducing draw weight by 50%
- Ensures bow is evenly cocked for maximum accuracy
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer's warranty
Barnett TS380 Crossbow with Crank Cocking Device | Elite Crossbow Premium Scope, Arrows, Quiver & Crank Cocking Device, Digital Gray
$557.83 in stock
- Barnett Crossbows | The most trusted name in crossbows since 1952
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: TS380 Crossbow in Digital Gray with a Crank Cocking Device and complete hunting accessory package | Specs: 380 Feet Per Second, Weight of 6. 9 Pounds, Axle to axle width of 16. 75", Dimensions: 33. 5" X 36. 5"
- TOUGH: Metal injection molded trigger, CNC machined aluminum flight track, magnesium riser
- SAFETY FIRST: Soft Lok floating bristle arrow retainer to keep from dry-firing| Finger Safety reminders| Package includes string and rail lube wax
- READY TO HUNT PACKAGE: Includes Halo 4x32 multi-reticle scope, Two 20" HeadHunter Arrows, Lightweight quiver with side-mount adapter, Crank Cocking Device & Lube Wax| Ships mostly assembled
BARNETT Whitetail Hunter STR Crossbow, Mossy Oak Bottomland
- High-performance whitetail hunter STR compound crossbow in mossy oak bottomland with complete hunting accessory package. Specs: 375 feet per second, weight of 6.6 pounds, axle to axle width of 18.125 inches, dimensions: 34.875 X 20.125 inches
- Lightweight: Fiberglass composite step thru riser with single bolt assembly and anti-dry fire trigger-tech trigger
- No artificial flavors
- Compatible with Barnett 17455 crank cocking device. 118.6 kinetic energy (feet pounds)
- Ready to hunt package: Includes 4x32 millimeters multi-reticle scope, two 22 inches headhunter arrows, lightweight quiver, rope cocking device, & lube wax. Ships mostly assembled
Wicked Ridge Rampage 360 Crossbow Package with Multi-Line Scope, Peak, ACUdraw Cocking Device
- Acudraw Cocking Device - Built-in cocking device draws your crossbow accurately with only 5-pounds of effort
- Multi-Line Scope only 8 5-inches Long this compact scope features fully coated 3x optics and three duplex crosshairs calibrated for 20- 30- and 40-yards and a fourth partial line for 50-yard shots
- Rampage 360 shoots up to 360 feet-per-second and measures 15-inches wide
- Delivering unmatched out-of-the box accuracy and unparalleled American-built quality it is the premiere entry-level crossbow on the market
- Light Weight design of 6 pounds Includes attachable quiver
ELONG OUTDOOR Crossbow Cocking Rope Cocking Device Crossbow String Puller
$9.99 in stock
- Classic Handles,Color:Black
- Works on Most Standard Crossbows
- Lets you manually cock your bow while reducing draw weight by 50%
- Proven double handle design, makes cocking your crossbow easy
- Total Length: about 65 inch, compatible with most standard draw crossbows,Ensures bow is evenly cocked for maximum accuracy
Crossbow Cocking Device Double Handle Crossbows Rope Cocker Aid Cocking String Tool (CT021,Red)
$10.99 in stock
- DURABLE: The rope materials seam heavy duty for a long time use.
- EASY TO CARRY, roll it up and it fits well in your pocket, take it to everywhere.
- Lightens pull considerably and helps you to center bowstring.
- REDUCE YOUR STRENGTH, it can reduces the amount of strength required to cock the crossbow and keeps the string pulled nice and even for the best accuracy. Cocking Device makes it so much easier to cock your cross bow.
Barnett Archery Hypertac Pro 430 Crossbow Package with Crank Cocking Device |Shoots 430 Feet Per Second, Multi (BAR78165)
$1,069.79 in stock
- Barnett Hypertac 430 Crossbow With Crank Device : Incredibly Balanced Weight Center For Peak Maneuverability Shoots 430 Feet Per Second , Barnett Crossbows The Most Trusted Name In Crossbows Since 1952
- Incredible Speed & Precision : Crossbow Shoots 430 Feet Per Second And Weighs 8.9 Lbs, Axle To Axle Cocked Is 9.1825 Inches, 156 Ft Lbs Kinetic Energy, Power Stroke Of 14.25", 7Lbs Cocking Tension, Dimensions: 35.375"X 12"
- Custom Comfort : Hunting Crossbow Has Comfort On Its Side, With Every Touchpoint Completely Customizable: Use The Flip-Down Verti-Grip To Shoot Ar-Style, And Set The Perfect Length-Of-Pull Fit With A Micro-Adjustable Butt Stock And Cheek Piece
- Safety Features: Soft Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer, Anti-Dry Fire (Adf) Trigger System, Triggertech 3Lb Zero Creep Frictionless Release Technology, Integrated Crank Cocking Device With Push-Button Handle Release
TenPoint ACUdraw PRO Cocking Device
$319.99 in stock
- Completely silent, and fully integrated into the stock, the converts crossbow draw weights to 5-pounds of effort
- Features a newly designed internal gear system that silently cocks the crossbow and reduces the number of cranks needed to do so to 12
- New auto-engaging lever and ACUtorq crank handle that eliminates the possibility of over-cranking
- Fastest, lightest, quietest, and safest cocking device on the market
- Not compatible with ultra-narrow or reverse-draw crossbows
Cocking Devices for PSE Archery Coalition Crossbow and PSE FANG HD Power Draw Crossbow Rope Cocking Device, Black
- UNIQUE MOUNTING SYSTEM – Easy in-field on/off so you can draw the bow with confidence For left and right-handed users REDUCES DRAW WEIGHT UP TO 70% - Crank makes it easier for anyone to draw the bow. for PSE ARCHERY Coalition Crossbow and PSE FANG HD
TenPoint ACUdraw Cocking Unit
- The most user-friendly and PRATICAL solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately
- Requires Only the strength of the average person's index finger to operate; reduces draw weight to 5 lbs
- Lightweight and fully integrated into the stock with no dangling parts
- Versatile: Includes adapter plates to fit any TenPoint crossbow, including wicked ridge models
- Draws bow accurately every time and allows hunters of all ages and physical abilities to enjoy the great experience of Bowhunting
BARNETT Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow | Shoots 350 FPS | Includes 4x32 Scope, Rope Cocking Device, Light Weight Quiver & Two 20 Inch Headhunter Arrows
- 350 feet per second. Draw weight: 150 pounds; Kinetic energy: 103 feet pounds. Real tree extra camo
- Overall weight 6.4 pounds. Axle to axle 16.125". Dimensions 34.25"L x 18.25"W
- Heavy duty, dual stage lockable latches and a built in pressure release valve also help the gun cases withstand the continuous bumping and jarring of airline travel
- Trigger tech technology with 3 pounds zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Includes: 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver, two 20 inch Headhunter arrows, lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)
Barnett Archery Hyper Whitetail 410 Ready to Hunt Crossbow Package | Shoots 410 Feet Per Second, Multi, one Size (BAR78166)
$560.00 in stock
- Barnett crossbows, the most trusted name in crossbows since 1952
- Introducing the hyper whitetail 410 – the first crossbow in barnett’s popular whitetail series powered by hyperflite technology. everything hunters love about the whitetail line is still here, including the durable stock with pass-through foregrip, soft rubber touchpoints and aluminum flight track, mossy oak country dna camo
- Hyper whitetail 410 ready to hunt crossbow package includes a halo illuminated 4x32 scope, rope cocking sled, rope cocking device, side mount quiver, two 22 hyperflite arrows, lube wax pre-installed string dampeners and picatinny rails for additional accessories, trigger tech zero creep frictionless trigger, crank cocking device compatible, hyperflite .204 small diameter arrow"
- Specs, shoots 410 feet per second, 210 draw weight, 141.8 ft lbs kinetic energy, 15.5 power stroke, overall weight 7.6 lbs, dimensions: axle to axle cocked 9.18" crossbow dimensions: 36.25" x 18.75"
- This crossbow ships to you mostly assembled, features anti dry fire safety trigger system and finger safety reminders, cnc machined aluminum flight track
BARNETT Explorer XP 400 Crossbow | Compound Crossbow with Scope, Quiver & Arrows
$416.89 in stock
- Barnett Crossbows | The most trusted name in crossbows since 1952
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: XP 400 Compound Crossbow in Strike with complete hunting accessory package | Specs: 400 Feet Per Second, Weight of 6. 2 Lbs, Axle to axle width of 16. 25", Dimensions: 34. 5" X 37"
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable butt stock and cheek rest, crank cocking device compatible
- SAFETY FIRST: Soft Lok floating bristle arrow retainer to keep from dry-firing| TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology| Package includes string and rail lube wax
- READY TO HUNT PACKAGE: Includes 4x32 millimeters multi-reticle scope, Two 20" Carbon Arrows, lightweight sidemount quiver & Lube Wax| Ships mostly assembled
Wicked Ridge M-370 Crossbow with Acudraw, Multi Line Scope Package
- ACUDRAW COCKING DEVICE - Built-in cocking device draws your crossbow accurately with only 5-pounds of effort
- GORDON GLASS LIMBS - Double laminated Gordon Glass limbs provide unmatched durability compared to competitor's imported models
- T4 TRIGGER - Auto-engaged safety trigger features a Dry-Fire-Inhibitor (DFI) and an ultra-crisp 3 5 pound pull
- ULTRA-NARROW - 9 5 Inches wide for easy to carry and store
- LIGHTEST CROSSBOW - 5 8 pounds includes quiver and 3 XX75 Arrows in package
CenterPoint Archery CP400 Silent Crank System AXCCRANKCP4 for Exclusive Use with The CP400 Crossbow
$199.98 in stock
- DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE CENTERPOINT ARCHERY CP400 CROSSBOW
- AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN - For right or left handed users
- UNIQUE MOUNTING SYSTEM - Attaches easily to the crossbow
- UP TO 70% REDUCTION IN DRAW WEIGHT - Easy to use in the field or on the range
Rocky Mountain Quiet Crank Crossbow Cocking Winch, Black, Orange, One Size (RM59000)
$71.95 in stock
6 used from $51.07
- REDUCED COCKING EFFORT: The quiet-clutch design with no-slip brake on the RM59000 reduces cocking effort by 90%.
- IMPROVES ACCURACY: Pulls more consistently than conventional methods and improves accuracy by ensuring equal pressure to each crossbow limb.
- OPTIMUM STABILITY: The anti-torque mounting shaft keeps until stable and secure during cranking.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Weighing just 1lb, this cocking device can be easily installed or removed in seconds. Ambidextrous design works for both left and right handed users.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The RM59000 fits Rocky Mountain and Carbon Express Crossbows with the “+” sign on the stock. Please check to make sure the + sign in located on your Crossbow stock before purchasing.
Excalibur Charger EXT Crank
- Crank charger dramatically reduces the draw weight to 12 lbs
- Features an ambidextrous, removable handle and a spring-loaded retractable cable
- Can be detached in seconds for easy storage
- Fail-safe strap adds support and security for quietly decocking your bow
- Crossbow crank fits Micro, Bulldog, and Katana series
Archery World Crossbow Cocking Device Double Handle Crossbows Rope Cocker Aid Cocking String Tool (Black Rope)
- Total Length: about 65 inch, compatible with most standard draw crossbows
- Double handle design makes cocking your crossbow easy
- Compact and lightweight
- Lets you manually cock your bow while reducing draw weight by 50%
- Perfect for anyone that wants to reduce the draw weight when cocking a crossbow