There are a lot of products and services available in the market. Consumers find it difficult to choose the best product that meets their needs. In order to help consumers with that process, we have compiled a list of Top 20 Best Haba Games, which will allow them to make a more informed decision when buying any product or service.
Before finalizing these products, our team considered numerous factors, such as customer feedback, features, specifications, and price. This list is a useful tool for all of our readers who are looking for The 20 Best Haba Games. Hopefully you find it useful!
Best Haba Games
HABA My Very First Games - First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany)
- These classic toddler games have been enjoyed by families for over 30 years. The perfect first board game for 1-4 players ages 2 years and up.
- Develop social skills such as taking turns and following directions while reinforcing color recognition, quantities and counting by ones with these best-selling preschool games.
- These cooperative board games allow players to work together as a team to roll the dice and pick the matching fruit from the orchard before the raven makes it down the path to steal it all.
- If the players harvest all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together. Repetitive play helps teach winning and losing and nurtures little gamers.
- Quality components of these kids games include: 16 large wooden fruit pieces (4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums), chunky color die, wood raven, 5 path cards, and 4 trees).
HABA Rhino Hero A Heroic Stacking Card Game for Ages 5 and Up - Triple Award Winner
$14.99 in stock
- What is that? Is that a rhino climbing up the wall? Rhino Hero is out and about again. The super hero from the animal world fearlessly scales the highest houses looking for burglars and rogues.
- He is strong as a lion and as smart as a fox, but also as heavy as a rhinoceros. So when Rhino Hero is around even the most robust tower may start to wobble.
- Can you help Rhino Hero accomplish his wobbly construction mission and build a skyscraper as tall and solid as possible? A heroic 3D card-stacking game for 2-5 players ages 5 and up
- Made of Sturdy Cardboard. Contents: 31 roof cards (= action cards), 28 walls, 1 foundation (= starting card) and 1 Rhino Hero.
- Rhino Hero has won these prestigious awards: Major Fun! Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval, PTPA - Parent Tested - Parent Approved
HABA Monza - A Car Racing Beginner's Board Game Encourages Thinking Skills - Ages 5 and Up (Made in Germany)
- A clever but simple children's game that combines color recognition and "thinking ahead" skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
HABA My Very First Games Construction Site Cooperative Game
- This fun cooperative game has kids working together at the construction site to build a house. The players flip over hardstock cardboard chips to determine what pieces to move next and use the Kullerbu-compatible truck to move the pieces to the building site.
- The game includes a fascinating story to be read aloud before and during play to help kids grasp the idea of what they are building.
- The dump truck used in the game is compatible with the HABA Kullerbu Track & Vehicle system and adds another element of both fun and free play to the game.
- Made in Germany for ages 2 and up, the wooden pieces are made from sustainably grown beechwoods. The cardboard pieces are a hardstock cardboard that won't easily bend or tear.
- HABA My Very First Games are designed for the youngest game players to teach them basic game play including following rules, taking turns, and basic game play skills. All MVFG are designed for ages 2 and up and include both Game Play and Free Play.
HABA Dragon's Breath - 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children's Game of The Year) Winner - an Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+
- 2018 best kids game according to the Kinderspiel des Jahres jury, is Dragons Breath, also known as Funkelschatz. A daughter-father team, the authors Lena and Gunter Burkhardt combine a child-friendly story, a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
- Four young dragons and one dragon dad, try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. Each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it.
- Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring, allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. There is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there, it goes to the dad and he may win.
- After all the gems that fell have been collected, the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off. This will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner.
- Contents Include: 1 dragon dad, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 1 game board, 4 dragon children, 9 ice rings, 90 sparkling stones (18 in each of 5 colors), 5 sparkling stone tiles, 1 ice floe tile, 1 set of instructions.Includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes. Made in Germany.
HABA Town Maze Magnetic Puzzle Game - Learning & Education Toys for Preschoolers
- The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color garage.
- Watch out! Some of the roadways are blocked! These STEM toys help develop fine motor skills as kids use the wand to navigate the city.
- These Montessori toys foster concentration and strategic thinking as children work independently to navigate the obstacles.
- Keep children ages 2 to 5 engaged on road trips and during quiet time with these self-contained travel toys. Board measures 10" x 8.75“.
- You can count on these educational magnetic toys to help develop visual spatial skills, counting and color recognition and dexterity – all in one fun activity!
HABA My Very First Games - Here Fishy Fishy! Magnetic Fishing Game (Made in Germany)
- In free play children experiment with the fishing rod, the sea and all the sea dwellers, bringing them to life in the most imaginative way.
- The game with rules acquaints children with first game rules and how to apply them. Fishing with the rod fosters hand-eye coordination in particular and strengthens concentration skills.
- Contents include: 1 rod with worm, 6 sea dwellers, 1 sea (bottom part of the box), 4 collecting boards (with five toys to pop out) and 1 die with symbols.
- A fishing game for 1-4 children, age 2+. Playing time 5-10 minutes.
HABA Animal Upon Animal - Classic Wooden Stacking Game Fun for The Whole Family (Made in Germany)
$24.99 in stock
- A wobbly stacking game for 2-4 animal piling players ages 4-99. A True HABA classic, Made in Germany this game is fun for the whole family and a favorite for Adult Game night too!
- Players race each other to be the first to place all of their wooden animals upon the animal pile before any of the other players.
- A roll of the die tells the players how many animals can be placed or whether they can add to the alligator base. This game fosters hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- One of HABA's most popular games, this game is a winner of the Major Fun! Award and recipient of the Mr. Dad Seal of Approval. Celebrating it's 10th anniversary with over 600,000 copies sold!
- Contents include: Wooden Die with symbols, game instructions and 29 wooden animals: 1 Crocodile, 4 toucans, 4 sheep, 4 snakes, 4 monkeys, 4 penguins, 4 hedgehogs and 4 lizards
HABA My Very First Games - Off to Bed! The Game That Makes Toddler Bedtime Routines Fun - Ages 2+
- Can you collect all the things that the animal friends need to go to bed? Their beds, pillows, blankets, and favorite toys are all in a jumble. Help sort them out!
- Part of our My Very First Games series, Off to Bed is perfect for exploring and talking with your toddler about bedtime!
- Play prompts in the rulebook will help guide you through exploring the game and its materials, so you can build your toddler's vocabulary and teach through play.
- With rules for three ways to play, you can have the game experience that makes sense for your toddler's skill level.
- With high quality wooden pieces and thick sturdy cardboard, Off to Bed can withstand countless pre-bedtime gaming sessions with your littlest gamer.
HABA 305474 My Very First Games – Nibble Munch Crunch, Ages 2 + (Made in Germany)
- includes five large, easy-to-grab wooden pieces
- two games in one
- adorable pets, without the mess
- Model number: 305474
HABA My Very First Games - Teddy's Colors and Shapes (Made in Germany)
- From the popular HABA series My Very First Games, this is perfect game to strengthen cooperation and recall skills in children aged 2 and up.
- When delving into the carefully illustrated world of Teddy, children become acquainted with different colors and shapes through playing.
- The two cooperative games with rules then consolidate this knowledge. Suitable for 1-4 players. Playing time approximately 5 minutes.
- The pieces to puzzle during independent play are not just fun as they also foster motor skills and the recognition of details. Comes with 8 wooden pieces, 2 die and instructions.
HABA My Very First Games - Animal Upon Animal Junior (Made in Germany)
- Three wobbly animal stacking games for 1 to 4 children ages 2 and up. Plays in about 10 minutes.
- Your child can stack the animals in one or more towers in free play, or experiment with role play using the animal figures.
- Both dice games introduce your child to playing by the rules, while the cooperative game both promotes a feeling of togetherness for the children and also lets them share experiences.
- Toddlers will develop various skills and abilities while playing Animal Upon Animal Junior, including fine motor skills, precise observation, hand-eye coordination, and even an early grasp of physics.
- Contents: 8 animals, 1 die, 1 green meadow, 1 blue waterhole, 8 sun tiles (with animals on the back), 2 shoreline tiles, 1 rulebook
HABA Orchard Maze Magnetic Game Fosters Fine Motor Skills, Counting and Color Recognition
- The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color fruit on the tree.
- Watch out! One of the branches has a blockage! Children use critical thinking skills as they figure out how to move around it and use the wand to navigate the orchard.
- Children are sharpening their counting skills as they play. There is one baby raven to match to the black ball, 2 yellow pears, 3 blue plums, 4 red apples and 1 green apple.
- Board measures 8.5" x 8.5". Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board.
- This STEM toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity. Suitable for Ages 2 and up.
HABA Critter Cruise Cooperative Noah's Ark Memory Game (Made in Germany)
- Players, ages 3+ work together in this cooperative game to match up all the animals with their suitcases before the water rises too high.
- The goal of the game is to get all the animals on the ark. Each animal is placed on a single pathway to start the game. All of the suitcases are shuffled and placed face down.
- On your turn, you place Noah next to an animal and turn over a suitcase and show it to everyone: If it matches the animal next to Noah, walk that animal onto the ark! If it is a different animal, then turn it face down.
- If it is a water tile, turn over a tile at the back of the path. If the path fills up with water before all the animals are on the ark then the players lose the game.
- Contents include: 1 ark (consisting of the box bottom, 4 partitions, 3 cardboard pieces), 10 round path tiles, 15 suitcase tiles, 10 wooden animals (1 each of an elephant, camel, horse, cow, sheep, pig, fox, cat, mouse, hedgehog), 1 wooden Noah play figure, 1 rulebook. (Made in Germany)
HABA Unicorn Glitterluck Cloud Stacking - A Cooperative Roll & Move Dexterity Game for Ages 4 and Up (Made in Germany)
- Bringing you all the fun of two HABA classics, Unicorn Glitterluck and Animal Upon Animal in one roll & move, gem collecting dexterity game of skill and suspense. This one can be a lot more challenging than you might think!
- You and your friends will be trying to get all the unicorns and their crystals into the cloud kingdom before the rain begins. Players roll the dice and move Rosalie along the tiles. Depending on where they land, they will either stack a cloud, stack a unicorn or collect a gem.
- You win together when all 10 crystals are collected and all 5 unicorns (rosalie's always last) are stacked in the cloud kingdom.
- Watch out! every time a part falls of the castle, the fallen pieces go back to the stock pile and that player must turn over a cloud tile. Will it be a thunderstorm? Let's hope not! If you turn over 3 thunderstorms before stacking all the unicorns and collecting all the gems, you lose together.
- Suitable for 1-4 players ages 4+ with a playing time of about 15 minutes. Made in Germany with quality components, this one is sure to be a favorite for the whole family and adult game night too.
HABA On The Farm Threading Game with 10 Chunky Wooden Lacing Figures & 4 Templates (Made in Germany)
- Independent threading or following the template? Little threading experts can choose!
- Bonus! If there are two players, they can play an exciting tactile game and take turns to pull the play figures out of the tactile bag.
- Contents Include: 2 threads with stable, 1 cow, 1 calf, 1 horse, 1 foal, 1 cloverleaf, 1 flower, 1 milk churn, 1 horseshoe, 4 templates and 1 little tactile bag.
- Caringly designed wooden figures are sized perfectly for little hands and recommended for ages 18 Months and up. Cow measures 2.5"
- This heirloom quality toy is made of solid beech wood from sustainable forestry in Germany. Treated with multiple layers of a non-toxic, water based stain.
HABA Dancing Eggs Game
- A boisterous bouncing game with eggs.
- Available with English packaging
- Intended for 2 to 4 players
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Made in Germany
HABA Hedgehog Haberdash Color Matching Memory Game for Ages 3+ (Made in Germany)
- Every player gets an adorable little hedgehog who wants to dress up just like mom and dad. The race is on to be the first player to dress your hedgehog with seven leaves in the color that matches its glasses.
- Will the player with the best memory win? A roll of the die instructs you to either pick a leaf (or 2) from the bag (with your eyes closed) OR you could roll a "wind".
- When you pick your leaves, be sure to show everyone so they can see the colors on each side. If one color matches your glasses, place it in your hedgehog so that the matching color points up. If you don't have a match, you must place it in the hedgehog of another player with the color matching their glasses facing up.
- If you roll a wind, that means the leaves are blowing around. Oh no! Select one leaf from another player's hedgehog, pull it out and show it to everyone. If it matches your glasses, you can keep it. If not, you must place it in another hedgehog with matching glasses.
- The game ends as soon as one hedgehog is completely decorated with leaves in its color. (usually about 10 minutes). The game always plays with all 4 adorable hedgehogs (even if only 2 or 3 players. Yes, it is possible for a hedgehog without an owner to win!
HABA Air Bears - A Compact Magnetic Travel Game for 2-4 Players - Who Will Get Their Vacation Bears to Their Destination Island First?
- The bears are going on vacation! Players will help all three of their bears reach their final island destination. The first player to get all their bears safely to their vacation islands wins.
- Each player places the 3 vacation bears in their color on their airport. To get from the airport to the starting square, a 6 must be spun (3 attempts).
- Then move the bears forward the number of dots shown, in a clockwise direction; spin again if you spin a 6; if you land on an occupied square, send the opposing vacation bear back home; you must spin the correct number of dots to land on destination squares.
- The game ends as soon as all 3 of a player�s vacation bears have flown to the destination island of their color, winning the game
- Comes in a compact tin measuring 9.5" x 6". Fun for 2-4 players ages 4 and up. Plays in about 10 minutes.
HABA Barnyard Bunch - A Cooperative Dice Rolling Racing Game for Ages 4 and Up (Made in Germany)
- oh no! Farmer Fridolin's animals got out of the barn. He needs the help of you and his sheepdog Lilli to lure them back in this dice rolling, "working together" game.
- Action 1: Roll the die. A color means that each animal on a space of that color moves 1 space away from the barn. Roll Farmer Fridolin and all the players work together to choose which animal goes back one space. Roll Lilli the dog and you can all choose 1 animal to go back to the barn (starting spot).
- Action 2: Draw a card and perform the action shown. Will an animal get closer to escape? or will Farmer Fridolin persevere? Remember, an animal who has been sent back to the barn can still run away again if it's starting space is rolled or it's animal card drawn.
- The game ends as soon as the deck of cards is used up or an animal leaves the path and escapes the farm. If the cards are gone and no animal has escaped the path, you all win together! If even one animal escapes, this means you have lost the game together.
- Contents include: 1 starting game board, 8 path strips, 1 die, 8 wooden animals, 1 barn, 1 set of cards, 1 set of instructions