There are a lot of products and services available in the market. Consumers find it difficult to choose the best product that meets their needs. TIn order to help consumers with that process, we have compiled a list of Top 12 Best Open World Switch Games, which will allow them to make a more informed decision when buying any product or service.
Before finalizing these products, our team considered numerous factors, such as customer feedback, features, specifications, and price. This list is a useful tool for all of our readers who are looking for The 12 Best Open World Switch Games. Hopefully you find it useful!
Best Open World Switch Games
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch)
1 used from $65.69
- The legendary open-world adventure where you can be anyone and do anything, now allows you to play anywhere - at home on your TV or on the go
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Nintendo Switch includes all-new exclusive features like motion control for combat and lockpicking, outfits and gear from The Legend of Zelda franchise, and amiibo (sold separately) compatibility.
- The most popular fantasy RPG in history
- Remastered in stunning HD for Xbox One & PlayStation 4
- Winner of more than 2 game of the Year awards
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch
$36.90 in stock
42 used from $42.90
- Discover Hyrule as never before: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls, objects and enemies in fun ways
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - Nintendo Switch
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game has been updated for the Nintendo Switch system
- Descend to the land beneath the clouds, explore dungeons, and solve puzzles on your quest
- Find and collect items that open up new paths and upgrades
- Use motion controls that correspond to your movements for more realistic swordplay, or use button-only controls
- Experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series and learn how Link and Zelda first formed a legendary bond
Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Nintendo Switch
$37.71 in stock
2 used from $30.45
- A vibrant open world Full of things to discover and places to explore. Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or Settle down for a spot of Quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization. Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- A dynamic living world - seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
- Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It's all up to you;ESRB Content Description: Mild cartoon violence
Dying Light Platinum Edition - Nintendo Switch
$29.99 in stock
4 used from $23.99
- Rove an infected world where only the strongest will make it.
- Master your combat skills to fight monsters of all kinds, both human and the undead.
- Parkour through the roofs, craft weapons, and help other survivors while you’re confronting your own nightmares.
- Platinum Edition Includes: Full award-winning base game, Dying Light “The Following”, Dying Light: The Bozak Horde, Dying Light: Hellraid, Cuisine & Cargo, Ultimate Survivor Bundle, Crash Test Skin Pack, Large collection of skins and weapons
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
$37.35 in stock
13 used from $18.99
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor
- The revolutionary destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly Integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them Off with brutal fate shift kills
- Extend your experience in amalur with all DLC from the original release, from teeth of naros to Legend of Dead kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of rathir, to the vast region of dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the brigand Hall caverns as you uncover the secrets of amalur!
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Nintendo Switch
12 used from $22.99
- Dynamic combat experience - Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content - Includes all previously released extra content, DLC and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore - Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill and magick options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Adapted User Interface - Revamped user interface offers improved screen visibility.
- Online Functionality - The iconic Pawn system comes to Nintendo Switch with online sharing abilities between Nintendo Accounts. (A Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required for online features).
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Nintendo Switch
9 used from $59.90
- Search for the ultimate paradise, Elysium, with your companion Pyra.
- Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans. Experience the story of Rex and his new friend Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra’s long lost home Elysium, the ultimate paradise for all of humanity.
- A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles series
- The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch console—set on the backs of colossal, living Titans
- Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets
Road 96 - Nintendo Switch
$28.99 in stock
2 used from $57.10
- An ever-evolving story-driven adventure inspired by tarantino, the coen Brothers, and bong joon-ho. Made by the award-winning creators of valiant hearts and memories retold.
- Moments of action, exploration, contemplative melancholy, human encounters and wacky situations. Set against a backdrop of authoritarian rule and oppression.
- A stunning visual style, a soundtrack filled with 90S hits, and thousands routes through the game combine so each player can create their own unique stories on road 96.
Immortals Fenyx Rising - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
$23.89 in stock
14 used from $17.54
- Wield the powers of the gods like Achilles' sword and Daidalos' wings to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
ARK: Survival Evolved - Nintendo Switch
6 used from $24.99
- Capture and Tame Dinosaurs: Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures on the island, finding ways to tame them into useful additions for your tribe's dyno herd
- Survive Above All: Hunger, thirst, basic safety, and protecting yourself from the weather are all part of the game
- Harvest, Hunt and Build: Cut down trees and turn them into a basic home, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic estate. Hunt for meat, scavenge for plants (or start your own garden!)
- Customize Everything: An extensive crafting system invites you to mix and match materials scavenged from the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes, and styles
- Explore the Island: Solve the mystery of The ARK as you explore this massive island, discovering Explorer's Notebooks (filled with clues!) throughout
Tales of Vesperia - Definitive Edition - Nintendo Switch
$31.24 in stock
11 used from $24.06
- A BELOVED TALE RETURNS! — The tale of a young hero on a quest for justice that captivated Tales fans returns to Xbox and makes its way for the ﬁrst time to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam!
- EVERYTHING IN ONE EDITION! — Dive into the Deﬁnitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
- THE PARTY GROWS STRONGER! — Yuri sets sail on his adventure with Estelle, a young noblewoman; Karol; a boy in pursuit of a guild to call his own; Rita, an eccentric scholar; Raven, a laid-back archer; Judith, a mysterious dragoon; and Repede, a pipe-smoking dog… and now two more playable characters join the fray!
- FIGHT WITH FLAIR! — Assemble your favorite team and enjoy exciting real-time battles with all new Mystic Artes and skills!